By accessing or using this site you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions written below. Treadmilltips.com has the right to modify this agreement at any time without notice and it shall be effective immediately. It is your duty to periodically review this agreement to be aware of such modifications and your continued use of this site shall mean you fully accept the modified agreement.
Terms and Conditions:
• Treadmilltips.com is a service website which provides information and opinion regarding treadmills and the company that makes them. Although we do our best to keep the website current and error free, we do not provide any guarantee on the accuracy of the materials found or offered on this website.
• Treadmilltips.com includes links to other websites. These links are given to provide you with more information regarding the subject. We hold no responsibility on the product or service provided by the linked sites.
• You assume total responsibility and risk in using this website. Treadmilltips.com shall not be liable to any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any information and material found on this site. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, usefulness and completeness of all opinions, advice, services and other information provided through this website and all its linked sites.
• Some pages on Treadmilltips.com contain visitor created opinions, reviews or suggestions on selected treadmills and/or treadmill companies, as such the views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Treadmilltips.com.
Treadmilltips.com provides affiliate links to products which are sold by third party vendors. When a visitor purchases a product through these affiliate links, Treadmilltips.com earns a commission which is then used to maintain and improve this website.
Treadmilltips.com does not accept gifts in kind and/or cash from anyone to produce positive (or negative) reviews. We invest our own time and money to research each and every treadmills we review to give our readers the most complete and unbias information we can provide.
Treadmilltips.com also receives compensation from Google Adsense through ads displayed throughout this website. If a visitor clicks on these Adsense ads this website earns money to help keep Treadmilltips.com running.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Treadmilltips.com may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently. - To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site. - To improve our Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services. - To send periodic emails We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Some of the ads are being served by Google. Google may be placing and reading cookies on your browsers, or using web beacons to collect information as a result of ad serving on this website.
Google uses the DoubleClick DART cookie which enables it to serve
ads to Users based on their visit to our Site and other sites on the
Internet. DART uses "non personally identifiable information" and does
NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email
address, physical address, etc. You may opt out of the use of the DART
Compliance with children's online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
For any questions please feel free to contact us.