(Arlington, Texas, USA)
After many months of searching and reading web sites like this one, I ordered a Smooth treadmill online.
1) I order it with a promise delivery date in 5 to 10 business days. It took over a month!
2) I paid extra for the white glove delivery. The 2 deliever guys (didn't speak or read English) tried to put it together. They took the box.
3) The timer and the distance ubdicator share the same readout and do not switch back and forth at any regular interval. So doing interval training is not possible.
4) The instrcution manual is almost not existent. The people at the support number know nothing.
5) the ultimate shock system was worthless. I tried every setting and could not tell any difference.
6) I called for tech support on several issues. After they did not return any calls, I called back to complain again. I was told I was being moved to the top of the line. Another week went by and still no call from tech support.
7) Fearing bigger problems down the road, I asked to be sent information. It took over a month!
8) It took me 3 months to get through all of the steps to return the machine.
9) When taking it a part, I found the drivers did a horrible job of putting it together.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Worst Treadmill Experience.